A Peer Review Team, commissioned by the Director of Teacher Licensure and Accreditation, has determined the following employee evaluation system(s) have adequately met each of the six Guidelines as outlined in the Kansas Flexibility Waiver. However, all districts using KSDE approved employee evaluation systems must complete the online D2 Assurance form each March 1st for the following school year. The KSDE D2 Assurances form assures both the KSDE and the USDE that each district will meet the 6 Guidelines of the Flexibility Waiver. The KSDE approved evaluation systems will also answer the call of The Blueprint for Reform as released by the U. S. Department of Education.
Online form for submitting the 2015-2016 D2 Assurances Form - Due Date March 1, 2015.
- KEEP Evaluation System
- McREL Evaluation System is approved provided the local district personalizes guidelines 3, 5 and 6.
- e4E Southwest Plains Evaluation System
- Greenbush Evaluation System
- Marzano Evaluation System
- Danielson Evaluation System
This form is REQUIRED for each Kansas school district each school year.