Budget Software (Interlocals/Service Centers
- Download Excel budget program; Instruction Manual; Help with Excel; Bug Report
Budget Software (Unified School Districts)
- Download Excel budget program (Windows and Macintosh);
- Instruction Manual and Blank Forms; Help with Excel and tips;
- Common Questions; Instructions to Finalize and Submit Budget; Bug Report
Descriptions of USD Budget Funds - Fund Summaries (PDF)
Reporting Staff and Average Salaries on the USD Budget (PDF)
Requirements to Republish USD Budget (PDF)
HISTORICAL DATA (link to KSDE Data Central)
USD Budget Document current year and history
Budgets for each unified school district:
- USD Budget; Budget Summaries (Budget at a Glance and Budget Profile); and Form 150
USD Expenditure Reports current year and history
- Current Operating Expenditures (Percent by Function and Expenditures Per Pupil)
- Total Expenditures by District and Per Pupil
CPA State Funding Reports - State and Federal aid payment history (link to Data Central)
Legal Max General Fund; School Finance Studies
More budget information - Online Budget Packet
Comparative Performance and Fiscal System Create Custom Reports - allows users to easily compare districts in a graphical format.
K-12 School Reports County, Organization, and School Building Data - Among the information available are: school/district addresses, email addresses, homepage addresses, administrators, enrollment, dropouts, graduates, staff, vocational education enrollment, violence, crime, suspensions, expulsions, attendance rate, advanced science, advanced math, algebraic mastery, schedule, student improvement plans, staff development, student satisfaction, salaries, certified teachers, noncertified teachers, inclement weather dates and accreditation information.
Kansas Legislative Research Department - K-12 Education Publications includes information on Gannon v. State; School Finance legislation summaries and Cash Balances by Month for USDs.
Questions about this page contact: