Teachers need to register for Authenticated Web Applications with KSDE as the first step! See the KEEP Software Technical Information page - instructions for the registration process are at the top!
2014-2015 KEEP Process Screenshots (PPS)
Guided Training Tutorials
For 2014-2015, all educator evaluation systems in Kansas must include multiple measures of student growth as a significant factor in the overall summary rating of educators.
5 Top Myths about Student Growth Measures and Educator Evaluations (PDF)
Learn more on the SGM webpages!
Use the online form to submit the names of the Student Growth Measures used in each building.
List of changes to the KEEP system (PDF)
Training portal - COMING SOON!
2014-2018 KEEP and non-KEEP Districts Timeline (PDF)
Waiver guidelines for Principle 6:
Teacher and Principal evaluation & support systems will:
1. Be used for continual improvement of instruction
2. Use at least 3 performance levels
3. Use multiple measures, including student growth as a significant factor
4. Evaluate on a regular basis
5. Provide clear, timely and useful feedback
6. Be used to inform personnel decisions
Full size (PDF)
Dr. Kelly Morgan Demepwolf