We’ve scheduled our first online/webinar training session. The session will also be recorded and posted on our website for future reference or for those that cannot attend.
- Meeting Name: KEEP2 Training
- Invited By: TEAL Meeting Host (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- When: 05/06/2015 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- To join the meeting: http://ksde.adobeconnect.com/keep2/
- You may use the audio on your computer or you may use the conference call-in information below.
- Conference Number(s): 1-866-620-7326
- Participant Code: 785-296-4073
The KSDE Educator Evaluation staff is very pleased to announce that an all-new KEEP web application will be released for use in 2015-2016 and beyond!
Just a few of the benefits of the new software:
- Ability for districts to use their own instructional practices rubrics - districts can use their own rubrics for all educators or just for a specific educator type (such as counselors) or for non-licensed personnel (School Psychs, Speech Paths, Nurses, etc.).
- Modern, streamlined, intuitive interface - easy to see how to save and submit each piece of information
- Work on any step at any time - all pages are open at all times
- Formal and informal observations can take place within the system
- Evaluations are an ongoing process - the software allows annual self-assessments and goals even if you're not in a formal evaluation year, as well as adding artifacts at any time during a 3-year evaluation cycle
- Email notification when a part of the evaluation process has been completed - lets you know to login and work on the next step
- Flexibility - provide feedback and participate in a discussion focused on teacher growth at any point and as many times as you'd like rather than requiring exactly three and only three "conferences" to be summarized
- State Reporting - provide the data needed by KSDE from within the KEEP system - no need to enter information in online forms for submissions
- Building and district summary data - get summaries of evaluation data to use for professional development and goals decision making
Stay tuned for more information throughout the spring of 2014!