Please be aware that the required QPA Quality Criteria Collection is now open for completion by building principals. A report must be submitted for every public school building and every independent school that participates in state accreditation. The deadline for completing this report is Friday, June 26, 2015.
For technical issues, contact our IT Help Desk at 785-296-7935.
For content questions and support, contact Kelly Slaton at 785-368-7356 or email@example.com.
QUESTION LIST (pdf)
1. Go to the KSDE authenticated applications portal at https://svapp15586.ksde.org/authentication/login.aspx.
2. Enter your username and password to log in.
a. Can’t remember password? Click on “Forgot Your Password?” and follow instructions.
b. Can’t remember username? Call our IT Help Desk at 785-296-7935.
c. Can’t remember answer to security question? Call our IT Help Desk at 785-296-7935.
d. Don’t have an account? Scroll down on portal page and click on “Register” and follow instructions. Be sure to record your username, password, and security question/answer in a safe place. Also be sure to select “QPA Quality Criteria Collection” as one of the applications you wish to access. System will e-mail your superintendent for verification. Once verification is received, system will send you an e-mail notifying you that you can now access the portal.
3. Click “Accept” to progress beyond the SDPA/FERPA legal notice page.
4. The next page lists the applications to which you have been granted access. In that list, click “QPA Quality Criteria Collection.”
Is “QPA Quality Criteria Collection” not in your list? Click on “Manage My Account” to request access to this specific application. System will e-mail your superintendent for verification. Once verification is received, system will send you an e-mail notifying you that you can now access the application you requested.
5. Once you have accessed the “QPA Quality Criteria Collection,” click on the name of your school.
6. The 2014-2015 year should be showing in the “Select Report Year” dropdown. If it isn’t, make sure to select 2014-2015, and click “Go To Report.”
7. For each question, choose “Yes” or “No” in the dropdown beside each question number.
a. For questions to which you answer “No,” use the text field to enter any information or explanation pertinent to the issue.
b. QUESTION #5 IS PRE-POPULATED from the information you submitted in your LPR. If #5 is pre-populated with “No,” you may wish to enter any information or explanation pertinent to the issue. Please consult your SAR report (in EDCS) for detailed information.
8. YOU MUST CLICK on “Save And Submit Report” to SUBMIT the report. If you do not want to submit but want to save what you have so far, click on “Save Without Submitting.”
Director of Teacher Licensure & Accreditation
K-12 Accreditation Home
Schools/Districts Report Card
Directory Report Generator
The Kansas State Department of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. (more information...)
To accommodate people with disabilities, on request, auxiliary aides and services will be provided and reasonable modifications to policies and programs will be made. To request accommodations regarding accessibility please contact the Office of General Counsel by email or at 785-296-3204.