Using Paper Forms for KEEP and KEEP2

For a variety of reasons, some districts, schools or cooperatives may need a paper-based version of KEEP to use with their educators.

If you are in need of a paper-based version of KEEP, please contact the Education Program Consultant listed on this page.


Copyright 2024 by Kansas State Department of Education | 900 SW Jackson St. | Topeka, KS 66612 Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |  System Maintenance Notices  |  Open Records (PDF)

The Kansas State Department of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. (more information...)

To accommodate people with disabilities, on request, auxiliary aides and services will be provided and reasonable modifications to policies and programs will be made. To request accommodations or for more information please contact the Office of General Counsel at or by 785-296-3201.