Kansas State Department of Education
Annual Federal and State Aid Funding Report - SFY 2016
X0630 HUTCHINSON COMMUNITY FOUNDATION 0000055102
Fund Account Account/Program Name
Document Doc Date Warrant # Acct Code Payment Amt. Refund Amt.
Special Revenue State Aid
2000-2535 2535 2016 CIF-Pre- K- Pilot
V1600495 08/12/2015 0006697081 551600 125,794.00
V1602607 11/13/2015 0006804948 551600 125,794.00
V1604128 02/10/2016 0006866784 551600 125,794.00
V1605957 05/11/2016 0006974809 551600 125,792.00
Total Account 503,174.00 0.00
Total Special Revenue State Aid 503,174.00 0.00
Total Aid 503,174.00 0.00
Notes to the Annual State Funding Report:
1. All payments received with an 'Acct Code' in the 5000s or 7000s
(i.e. 5110 or 7310) are pass-through payments and received by the
entity as a subrecipient. All other payments are for services performed
by the entity.
2. All documents with a prefix of 'F' and 'J' are internal adjusting
entries to correct errors and omissions. 'V' documents are voucher
payments and 'S' documents are receipt vouchers.
3. The Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance CFDA number should be
provided on all payments from federal sources
4. This report provides accounting activity only from the Kansas State
Department of Education and no other state or federal agency.
For example, it does not include School-To-Work grants issued by the
Department of Commerce and Housing or postsecondary aid payments
distributed by the Kansas Board of Regents.
5. As a result of the state's financial condition, a portion of general
state aid and supplemental general state aid payments due to local school
districts in June 2016 were delayed until July 1, 2016. Even though school
districts did not receive these payments until July, according to K.S.A. 72-6417,
they are to be recorded and accounted for by school districts in June.
6. Payments shown under Fund 7393-7000 are for general state aid.
Last Updated 7/15/2016
Back to the CPA State Funding Reports County