Kansas State Department of Education
Annual Federal and State Aid Funding Report - SFY 2013
X0193 BETHEL COLLEGE
Fund Account Account/Program Name
Document Doc Date Warrant # Acct Code Payment Amt. Refund Amt.
3799-3110 F098 Safe &Supportive Schools Continuum CFDA 84.184
V1300227 07/30/2012 0002720425 7052799 X 15,000.00
V1307201 06/03/2013 0003877292 7052799 X 10,000.00
Total Account 25,000.00 0.00
Total Federal Aid 25,000.00 0.00
Total Aid 25,000.00 0.00
Notes to the Annual State Funding Report:
1. All payments received with an 'Acct Code' in the 5000s or 7000s
(i.e. 5110 or 7310) are pass-through payments and received by the
entity as a subrecipient. All other payments are for services performed
by the entity.
2. All documents with a prefix of 'F' and 'J' are internal adjusting
entries to correct errors and omissions. 'V' documents are voucher
payments and 'S' documents are receipt vouchers.
3. The Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance CFDA number should be
provided on all payments from federal sources
4. This report provides accounting activity only from the Kansas State
Department of Education and no other state or federal agency.
For example, it does not include School-To-Work grants issued by the
Department of Commerce and Housing or postsecondary aid payments
distributed by the Kansas Board of Regents.
5. As a result of the state's financial condition, a portion of general
state aid and supplemental general state aid payments due to local school
districts in June 2013 were delayed until July 1, 2013. Even though school
districts did not receive these payments until July, according to K.S.A. 72-6417,
they are to be recorded and accounted for by school districts in June.
6. Payments shown under Fund 7393-7000 are for general state aid.
Last Updated 08/05/2013
Back to the CPA State Funding Reports County