Kansas State Department of Education
Annual Federal and State Aid Funding Report - SFY 2009
X0048 NORTHWEST KS COUN SUBSTANCE ABUSE-COLBY
Fund Account Account/Program Name
Document Doc Date Warrant # Acct Code Payment Amt. Refund Amt.
3592-3070 U859 Aids Education - Special Project FY2007 CFDA 93.938
V0904173 02/28/2009 022339865 703 5060 X 4,088.00
J2652913 03/18/2009 N/A 783 5010 X -4,088.00
Total Account 0.00 0.00
3592-3070 U864 Aids Education - Special Project FY2008 CFDA 93.938
J2652913 03/18/2009 N/A 783 5010 X 4,088.00
V0905186 04/15/2009 002007818 703 2990 X 5,600.00
Total Account 9,688.00 0.00
Total Federal Aid 9,688.00 0.00
Total Aid 9,688.00 0.00
Notes to the Annual State Funding Report:
1. All payments received with an 'Acct Code' in the 5000s or 7000s
(i.e. 5110 or 7310) are pass-through payments and received by the
entity as a subrecipient. All other payments are for services performed
by the entity.
2. All documents with a prefix of 'F' and 'J' are internal adjusting
entries to correct errors and omissions. 'V' documents are voucher
payments and 'S' documents are receipt vouchers.
3. The Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance CFDA number should be
provided on all payments from federal sources
4. This report provides accounting activity only from the Kansas State
Department of Education and no other state or federal agency.
For example, it does not include School-To-Work grants issued by the
Department of Commerce and Housing or postsecondary aid payments
distributed by the Kansas Board of Regents.
5. As a result of the state's financial condition, a portion of the general
state aid and supplemental general state aid payments due to local school
districts in June 2009 were delayed until July 1, 2009. Even though school
districts did not receive these payments until July, according to K.S.A. 72-6417,
they are to be recorded and accounted for by school districts in June.
6. Payments shown under Fund 7393-7000 are for general state aid.
Last Updated 08/21/2009
Back to the CPA State Funding Reports County