Kansas State Department of Education
Annual Federal and State Aid Funding Report - SFY 2012
P0750 LITTLE HANDS, INC.
Fund Account Account/Program Name
Document Doc Date Warrant # Acct Code Payment Amt. Refund Amt.
3531-3510 3510 9916 Cash for Commodities CFDA 10.558
V12N6765 05/08/2012 0002394959 7035060 P 42.28
V12N7449 06/05/2012 0002508292 7035060 P 48.73
Total Account 91.01 0.00
3531-3510 3510 9921 Meal Costs CFDA 10.558
V12N6765 05/08/2012 0002394959 7035060 P 467.22
V12N7449 06/05/2012 0002508292 7035060 P 579.59
Total Account 1,046.81 0.00
Total Federal Aid 1,137.82 0.00
Total Aid 1,137.82 0.00
Notes to the Annual State Funding Report:
1. All payments received with an 'Acct Code' in the 5000s or 7000s
(i.e. 5110 or 7310) are pass-through payments and received by the
entity as a subrecipient. All other payments are for services performed
by the entity.
2. All documents with a prefix of 'F' and 'J' are internal adjusting
entries to correct errors and omissions. 'V' documents are voucher
payments and 'S' documents are receipt vouchers.
3. The Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance CFDA number should be
provided on all payments from federal sources
4. This report provides accounting activity only from the Kansas State
Department of Education and no other state or federal agency.
For example, it does not include School-To-Work grants issued by the
Department of Commerce and Housing or postsecondary aid payments
distributed by the Kansas Board of Regents.
5. As a result of the state's financial condition, a portion of general
state aid and supplemental general state aid payments due to local school
districts in June 2012 were delayed until July 1, 2012. Even though school
districts did not receive these payments until July, according to K.S.A. 72-6417,
they are to be recorded and accounted for by school districts in June.
6. Payments shown under Fund 7393-7000 are for general state aid.
Last Updated 08/13/2012
Back to the CPA State Funding Reports County