Kansas State Department of Education
Annual Federal and State Aid Funding Report
D0624 IUKA CENTER EXCELLENCE CLOSED 6-30-2004
Fund Account Account/Program Name
Document Doc Date Warrant # Acct Code Payment Amt. Refund Amt.
3539-3590 3590 9920 Program Improv Sec CFDA 84.048
V0401815 10/28/2003 021005748 703 5010 D 15,334.00
V0402368 11/28/2003 021020045 703 5010 D 15,334.00
V0402872 12/28/2003 021034873 703 5010 D 12,000.00
V0403366 01/28/2004 021050182 703 5010 D 9,111.00
Total Account 51,779.00 0.00
Total Federal Aid 51,779.00 0.00
Total Aid 51,779.00 0.00
Notes to the Annual State Funding Report:
1. All payments received with an 'Acct Code' in the 5000s or 7000s
(i.e. 5110 or 7310) are pass-through payments and received by the
entity as a subrecipient. All other payments are for services performed
by the entity.
2. All documents with a prefix of 'F' and 'J' are internal adjusting
entries to correct errors and omissions. 'V' documents are voucher
payments and 'S' documents are receipt vouchers.
3. The Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance CFDA number should be
provided on all payments from federal sources
4. This report provides accounting activity only from the Kansas State
Department of Education and no other state or federal agency.
For example, it does not include School-To-Work grants issued by the
Department of Commerce and Housing or postsecondary aid payments
distributed by the Kansas Board of Regents.
5. As a result of the state's financial condition, all of the general state aid and
supplemental general state aid payments due to local school districts in
June 2004 were delayed until July 6, 2004. Even though school districts
did not receive these payments until July, according to K.S.A. 72-6417
, they are to be recorded and accounted for by school districts in June.
6. Payments shown under Fund 7393-7000 are for general state aid.
Last Updated 08/09/2004
Back to the CPA State Funding Reports County