- Represents the following 87 school districts in western and central Kansas District 5
- First elected to the State Board in 2007. Currently serves as Vice Chair. Represented Kansas on the Interstate Migrant Education Council and on the Governmental Affairs Committee of the National Association of School Boards
- Committee Assignments — Communications Team, Education Commission of the States, KSDE/KBOR Coordinating Council
- Previous Board Appointments — Teacher Education and Licensure Division of the Professional Standards Board, International Migrant Council, Governmental Affairs Committee of the National Association of School Boards and the Kansas State High School Activities Association
- More than three decades of experience in education and community service
Mrs. Cauble holds a Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education from Southwestern College in Winfield. After earning her degree, she taught at schools in Kansas and Tennessee. She was a member of the Liberal School Board for eight years and the Southwestern College Board of Trustees for nine years. She has lived in Liberal since 1978.