The Intel® Teach "Elements" series of online professional learning modules are great resources for districts and are targeted at supporting teachers in the transition to a digital learning environment. There are currently 7 Elements courses available: Project Based Approaches, Assessment in 21st Century Classroom, Collaboration in the Digital Classroom, and Educational Leadership in the 21st Century, Thinking Critically with Data, Inquiry in the Science Classroom and the newest course: Designing Blended Learning!
Benefits of Facilitating Elements Courses:
- The courses can be facilitated online or you can order Elements CD's if access/bandwidth is an issue. The course may also be blended-online and in-person if desired-using either the online modules or CD's
- Intel® provides extensive facilitation and support materials through the Intel ENGAGE community
- There are no registration costs for districts to facilitate these courses
- All materials for facilitated courses-course templates, facilitators guide, weekly posts, etc. are available
- Graduate credit has been arranged through Baker University for facilitated courses (see syllabi below)
- Facilitating courses within a district or school works really well for those with PLC's or early release/late start opportunities with staff
For additional details about each of the Intel® Element courses, click here.
Facilitated a course? Report Teachers Trained here
Want to take a facilitated course?
If you'd like to participate in one of the INTEL Elements courses we will notify you of offerings by signing up here.
These courses are available for use by Education Service Centers and Institutions of Higher Education.